SANTA ANA, Calif. – A man was charged with battery and attempted vandalism for ejaculating multiple times into his female coworker's water bottles, putting semen into her honey jar, and smearing semen on her computer mouse and keyboard.
|Defendant||Charges||Maximum Sentence||Court Date|
|Stevens Millancastro (AKA Stevens Millan), 27, Palmdale||
Charged on Nov. 17, 2017, with the following misdemeanor counts:
Circumstances of the Case
- At the time of the crimes, Millan worked with the victim, Jane Doe, since 2014.
- Two times between November and December 2016, the defendant is accused of masturbating at their office in La Palma and putting his semen in the victim's honey jar.
- Between Nov. 24, 2016, and Jan. 13, 2017, Jane Doe consumed the contaminated honey approximately every other day without knowing it contained the defendant's semen.
- During that time, Millan is also accused of ejaculating into the victim's water bottle on two separate occasions.
- The victim noticed the water looked cloudy and threw the bottles away each time.
- On Jan. 9, 2017, the victim noticed a third water bottle on her desk appeared to be contaminated with semen and reported the incident to her supervisor, who set up a surveillance camera in her office.
- On Jan. 13, 2017, Jane Doe sat at her desk and touched her computer mouse, which was smeared with semen.
- The defendant is accused of appearing on surveillance footage going into the victim's office prior to the incident.
- Jane Doe reported the crimes to the La Palma Police Department, who investigated this case and arrested Millan today, Nov. 21, 2017.
Prosecutor: Senior Deputy District Attorney Brock Zimmon, Special Prosecutions Unit
Orange County District Attorney / Case # 17NM17011 / November 21, 2017