Best Defender Bytes:

August 16, 2013

SEX PURCHASER SENTENCED FOR ATTEMPTING TO PURCHASE SEX SERVICES FROM WOMAN

Filed under: California Defense Attorney — fayarfa @ 5:05 am

WESTMINSTER – A sex purchaser was convicted and sentenced today for attempting to purchase sex services from a woman. Alberto Camacho Hernandez, 24, Anaheim, pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of loitering with intent to commit prostitution. He was sentenced to three years of informal probation, 10 days in jail with the possibility of CalTrans in lieu of jail, and must submit to AIDS testing and education.

At approximately 8:20 p.m. on June 9, 2013, Hernandez pulled up in his truck alongside a woman whom he believed to be a prostitute on Beach Boulevard and Ball Road, an area known to law enforcement to be a high-prostitution area and is known to frequently be used by individuals who sexually exploit and traffic women and underage girls for financial gain, including pimps, panderers, and human traffickers.

Hernandez spoke with the woman briefly before she entered his truck and drove off. An Orange County Sheriff’s Department (OCSD) deputy witnessed the interaction and arrested the defendant for loitering with intent to commit prostitution.

This case was prosecuted by the Orange County District Attorney’s Human Exploitation And Trafficking (HEAT) Unit, which targets perpetrators who sexually exploit and traffic women and underage girls for financial gain, including pimps, panderers, and human traffickers. Commercial sex trafficking is the second most lucrative criminal enterprise behind narcotics trafficking. Often the perpetrators are gang members and/or career criminals

The HEAT Unit also targets defendants who create a demand for prostitution by soliciting and purchasing sex, which increases the commercial sexual exploitation of women and children. The HEAT Unit uses a tactical plan called PERP:

Prosecution of human trafficking perpetrators and sex purchasers; Education for law enforcement to properly handle human trafficking and pandering cases; Resources to raise public awareness and provide assistance to the victims; and Publicity to inform the community about the problem and notify human traffickers and sex purchasers that this crime cannot be perpetrated without suffering severe consequences.

The OCDA announced in April 2013 that he will publicize the names of defendants convicted of sexually exploiting women or children by soliciting sex acts as part of the campaign to reduce the demand for human exploitation and trafficking.

This case was investigated by OCSD and Deputy District Attorney Michael Bardeen of the HEAT Unit prosecuted this case.

Orange County District Attorney / Case # 13WM07248 / August 15, 2013

10 Comments »

1. you can try these out…

i want to put the blog comment approval on my myspace, but i cant figure out how to do it. some one please help. ….

Trackback by you can try these out — November 27, 2013 @ 11:33 pm

2. I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit the
    nail on the head. The issue is something not enough folks are
    speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.

Comment by http://www.azmepakistan.org/blogs/3688/1234/emu-oil-for-anti-aging — September 28, 2014 @ 5:58 pm

3. Thank you for this, I was about to give up on my search when I came across this information. The other guides I found weren’t nearly as helpful as yours.

Comment by Ruben Gotter — November 12, 2015 @ 12:37 am

4. I would say that longevity is all about a state of mind. While diet and health can aid in this I think it’s the mindset. It all boils down to making them think that they are still an asset.

Comment by thomas kish — November 16, 2015 @ 2:33 pm

5. I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

Comment by imagine you new — November 18, 2015 @ 7:32 pm

6. I precisely desired to appreciate you again. I am not sure the things that I would

Comment by Dr. Parkash Gill — November 20, 2015 @ 1:32 am

7. Well, to put it simply there is no reason why this post shouldn’t receive a ton of attention as we’re all trying to represent our skills and contribute knowledge accordingly.

Comment by National Payment Solutions of New York LLC — November 30, 2015 @ 5:32 pm

8. I precisely desired to appreciate you again. I am not sure the things that I would’ve made to happen in the absence of the type of ideas documented by you over such a field. It truly was a real scary condition for me, but coming across a professional fashion you processed it made me to leap for contentment. I am just happier for the support and then wish you really know what a powerful job you happen to be undertaking instructing the others by way of your websites. Probably you haven’t got to know any of us.

Comment by lilac shade — December 3, 2015 @ 7:45 pm

9. Learn about the cycles of the moons and hte movement of the planets. Be sure to make alchemical elixirs in accordance with nature.

Comment by Management Success — December 28, 2015 @ 2:39 am

10. Bud precisely what you does call man though it doesn’t enjoy being called like your. Texas is a lot of our birth decide to put and my parents live local. For years I’ve been doing its job as a manufacture and movement officer even so I’ve permanently wanted by myself business. One of a new very cheapest things in just the economy for your spouse is kit cars or she’ll seem starting something else through with the item.

Comment by Investment Rarities — January 3, 2016 @ 7:58 pm