Best Defender Bytes:

June 21, 2012

Rape Suspect Charged with Attempted Murder

Filed under: California Defense Attorney — Tags: , — fayarfa @ 5:42 pm

LOS ANGELES – A man suspected of sexually assaulting a woman at a bus stop at Manchester and Normandie avenues was charged today with attempted murder and other charges, the District Attorney’s Office announced.

Allen Phillip Crews, 22 (dob 2-11-90), is scheduled to be arraigned after 1:30 p.m. at the Foltz Criminal Justice Center, Department 30. Prosecutors will ask bail be set at $1.56 million.

He is charged in case BA398946 with one felony count each of attempted murder, assault with intent to commit a felony, sexual penetration by a foreign object and assault by means likely to produce great bodily injury. The complaint includes a great bodily injury allegation.

Deputy District Attorney Jane Creighton with the Sex Crimes Division said Crews, a transient, allegedly attacked a 50-year-old woman early Monday morning. An LAPD officer saw an injured and unconscious woman on a bus bench and spotted a man fleeing the scene. Police arrested Crews following a search.

15 Comments »

1. I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether
    this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble.

You are wonderful! Thanks!

Comment by dragonvale hack — January 27, 2014 @ 10:19 pm

2. Hello. Do you know how you can make a website smartphone warm and friendly?
    I’m trying to find a theme or plug-in that might be able to solve this concern. Please share if you have any suggestions.
    Brief problem that’s thoroughly away from subject.
    My web site seems to be unusual when surfing.

Comment by Anonymous — June 11, 2014 @ 3:40 pm

3. great points altogether, you just won a new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your put up that you just made a few days in the past? Any sure?

Comment by buy twitter followers reviews — June 20, 2014 @ 5:49 pm

4. Grazie by yourself large per un importo offering absolutely everyone un Quite outstanding toward study articles o blog posts e website article against questo world-wide-web. Può essere as un result lovable e come properly, stracolmo di leisure per me e i miei colleghi business office towards stop to website additional di 3 periods each ed every 7 giorni towards come across fuori il clean components oneself include. Non in la direzione of punto, sono a tutti instances intrigued taking in consideration i stunning rules yourself fornire. Alcuni 4 Disegni inside of questo report sono inside of real truth i maximum best noi sperimentato.

Comment by cerco donna disponibile — June 21, 2014 @ 4:58 pm

5. This really shows that there are still individuals that care about the things they submit on the internet. I actually enjoyed reading through the comments.

Comment by trudy9790 — April 12, 2015 @ 4:35 pm

6. Be thoroughly prepared to pass your drug test

Comment by Drug Test — May 1, 2015 @ 8:53 pm

7. I’m really delighted I found this posting. It’s nicely written and the information is excellent. I hope to find more like this.

Comment by klara8252 — May 26, 2015 @ 8:45 pm

8. This really demonstrates that you can still find folks that care about what they submit on the internet. I really enjoyed reading the comments.

Comment by aletha3364 — June 14, 2015 @ 1:10 am

9. This is a carefully constructed blog post. It’s creatively written and quite informative. If only other blog writers could provide submissions this good. Continue the great work.

Comment by frances5195 — June 15, 2015 @ 11:08 pm

10. This post is what I consider an easy to follow posting. Very clear and to the point. I am going to certainly keep a look out for more material like this.

Comment by miranda1773 — June 18, 2015 @ 7:00 pm

11. From the amount of responses, this really is undeniably a very engaged subject. Everytime I come back to this post there’s an interesting guest post better than many of the prior ones.

Comment by maya5553 — October 15, 2015 @ 5:23 am

12. Judging by the amount of opinions, this really is definately a truly engaged subject. Everytime I come back to this post there’s an interesting visitor post better than many of the previous ones.

Comment by blair9470 — November 17, 2015 @ 11:26 pm

13. And this is what I call beneficial content. Keep up the nice work.

Comment by verlene5680 — December 24, 2015 @ 5:22 pm

14. It is evident that this post is among the best I’ve found today. It’s also obvious the person who’s page this is put a whole lot of work into it. Great work!

Comment by mariann4625 — January 15, 2016 @ 3:49 am

15. You hardly come across content such as this nowadays. I recall when you could find a few posts like this in a few minutes but now it’s significantly harder.

Comment by raelene7891 — February 22, 2016 @ 5:28 pm